I started this blog in my final semester of college as a way to stay honest when losing weight. I lost almost 20 pounds. I forgot about it though. I’ve been seizure free for a year (yay!) but the new medicine I’m on causes weight gain, and has it ever. I gained almost 60 lbs in a year. This is my revamped blog about weight loss and the road to loosing weight before grad school in the fall.
So my mom and I decided to go on an impromptu trip to the lake. While there I proceeded to act like a total asshole. I also learned that my mom used to have a fairly bad eating disorder.
Total tangent, there’s a fucking horsefly in my room. Dammit.
Anyway, it’s interesting, because my mom’s really skinny. My godfather says that we need to do a fat transplant. Take my fat and put it on her. In the last few days I have lost weight though. It’s nice to actually see progress on the scale, considering I feel so shitty. It honestly is like someone coming off of drugs or alcohol, but in a sense harder, because you have to have food to survive. I don’t know, any sort of addiction sucks ass. Now, for my motivation, I’ll look at hot, sweaty girls with flat stomachs. :)
- Okay anons, this is your chance.
- 1. had sex?
- depends on what you call sex
- 2. bought condoms?
- Hmmm…honestly not sure on this one. Probably, but seeing as I’m gay….
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- see above
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- yup…it was gross
- 6. kissed a girl?
- yup and she didn’t taste like cherry chapstick.
- 7. had a job?
- 8. left the house without my wallet?
- who hasn’t? Seriously?
- 9. bullied someone on the internet?
- 10. sexted?
- 11. had sex in public?
- define public
- 12. smoked weed?
- 13. smoked cigarettes?
- 14. smoked a cigar?
- nope. totally gross.
- 15. drank alcohol?
- 16. been to a wedding?
- 17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- see 17
- 19. been late for school?
- who hasn’t?
- 20. kissed in the rain?
- hmmm…not sure. I’ll say possibly
- 21. showered with someone else?
- 22. been outside my home country?
- 23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- Arkansas and Florida are much more than 5 hours apart…God yes. Going back and forth from home and school was not great.
- 24. had lice?
- when I was 4
- 25. gotten my heart broken?
- oh yes
- 26. had a credit card?
- yup…i need to find it too…
- 27. been to a professional sports game?
- 28. broken a bone?
- 29. been unhappy about my weight?
- OK, enough with the obvious questions. It’s human nature. Even if you’re skinny as shit you probably want to be heavier….
- 30. won a trophy?
- yup. Volleyball, basketball, soccer, softball…yes, I am a dyke.
- 31. cut myself?
- 32. been on a diet?
- on one right now
- 33. rode in a taxi?
- 34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- sophomore year…the idea of rockstar mocha energy drinks makes me gag
- 35. been to a concert?
- 36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- I’m gay…
- 37. had braces?
- 38. wore make up?
- 39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- depends on what you call sex….
- 40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 41. Snuck out of the house?
- hmmm, that’s a good question. I honestly don’t know.
- 42. had oral sex?
- 43. dyed my hair?
- 44. met someone famous?
- 45. been on vacation?
- 46. been on a boat?
- 47. been on an airplane?
- 48. prank called someone?
- 49. taken a pregnancy test?
- 50. been suspended from school?
I could go on and on about life since I was last on here BUT, I’m going to highlight.
Got job at the public library in Adult Nonfiction (ANF)
Took an antibiotic and every tendon in my body swelled up/became inflamed. I couldn’t move for almost a full month.Had to almost quit job. Luckily my boss is a badass. Now I’m back at work and loving every minute of it.
While I was bedridden I was accepted to UWisconsin-Madison, UWashington-Seattle, and had an interview for Denver University for my MLIS (Master in Library Science). I’m going to Madison in August, can’t wait.
I’ve started a liquid diet. Over the last year I gained 60 lbs, count them, 60, because of another fun drug. Yet in the last week i’ve lost 6…this makes me happy.
starting weight: 262.6
Current weight: 255.4
Short term goal: 200
Long term: 180
total loss: 7.2
I’m sure something else pseudo interesting has happened, but I can’t think of it.